Mailing List

Sunday, February 19, 2017

TonguesTongues by Sam Joyce
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Santara on drugs. :)

Gotta love this voodoo stuff. Especially when we add a homebrew Nazi agenda in a hometown Texan town and a plucky independent journalist that may or may not survive all the voodoo shit spreading around. :)

Honestly, I got right into the tale and it never let me go. From wanting to hate all the neo-nazi stuff to rooting for the reporter, Catherine, I was fully hooked... and then we got Carmen's story, which was easily more interesting to me than all the rest.

We got traditional story, then we get an in-depth tale of a Brujah, and then we get the rest of the wild horror with full investigations, returning to poor Catherine, and an end that is quite satisfying.

I can say this isn't a normal horror. It falls deep in the curse and the Nazi shit and the chaos of this poor town Elena. :) Either way, the magic is cool and the characters are rock-solid. I can easily recommend this to all you horror fans out there. It's solid and well worth your time. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment